- This event has passed.
Sunday Service 8/28/2022
August 28, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR EVERY ATTENDEE.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS FORM PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE A SINGLE WAIVER FOR YOUR FAMILY
• There will be onsite registration for visitors pending the available seating
• Ushers will lead each individual and/or family to their seats. Once seated we ask that you remain seated during the entirety of the service
• PFC will serve at 60 percent capacity to ensure we follow social distancing guidelines and provide a safe worship atmosphere and experience for all in attendance
• All tithes and offerings will continue to give electronically or deposited in the tithing box upon entering the sanctuary
• We asked that there be no more than 3 persons in the restroom at all times
By participating in the programs, services, and activities of Perfecting Faith Ministries/Church
you understand and agree to the following:
• Weekly first-come-first serve electronic registration is REQUIRED to attend In-Person Services at PFC until further notice
• A waiver must be signed and on record so that Perfecting Faith Ministries/Church (PFC)cannot be indemnified or held liable if someone contracts any form of the COVID-19 virus.
• Mandatory temperature checks are required before entering services. Anyone who is febrile and has a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to exit the foyer and seek medical attention. If you or family members have any flu like symptoms, please do not seek to participate in In-Person worship at PFC.
• Masks are mandatory while on the grounds of PFC and following all CDC Guidelines
• Services will be held from 10:30 am – 12:30pm each Sunday. We will begin and end, promptly. If you have registered to attend, your seat will only be reserved/held until 11:00am. We will release all reserved seats for registered members/guest at 11:00am. At that time, anyone who hasn’t previously registered or comes in off the street, can register for any available seat that is left until we reach 60% occupancy of the sanctuary.
• THERE WILL BE NO CHILDREN’S CHURCH. All children must be registered and sit with their parents or responsible adults